Friday, August 03, 2007

single digits

I did it, I went shopping last night and purchased pants in the single digits!!! It only took two months too (down 3 sizes)!! I am so stoked. I actually put on a size 6, buttoned it and contemplated buying them, but Ben said the 8's looked better and he would buy my the 6's as soon as I lost a little more! I weighed at Landry's doctor appt last week, and I was down 13 pounds from the last time I weighed (which was awhile ago, but still, now I know what I weigh), so I can plan on how much more I want to take off. Actually, my goal was to be a size 6, so you should have heard me in the dressing room when I knew it was obtainable!! Anna - Ben said you had to take me accessory shopping. And as soon as I hit my next goal, I get to buy more than a couple of shirts and pants!! Banana Republic here, I come!!

Just an FYI - Bass at the outlet mall is having a huge sale - 70% off summer, lots of great things. I got t's, polos and capris. But there were LOTS of cute things. Van Heusen was having a great sale too.

3 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

Congratulations! You hard work has paid off! I'm ready to go shopping whenever you are! - Anna

Erica Wagner said...

Whoohoo! That's great news! I'm so proud of you! :) Now, you just need that YMCA membership and you'll be set! ;)

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

CONGRATS!!! :)