Sunday, August 12, 2007

Landry and Bella's Daddy


I am in a sentimental mood today. This morning we visited James Bradley and his mommy and daddy (aimee and jj, as they were once known) and realized how fast the past 2 years have flown. I used to get my hair done every 8 weeks, had a gym membership, my own cash to spend on me, just all of those things that I thought made me feel successful. Man, I was wrong. I am the luckiest person in the world. I get to stay home with my girls, my husband sacrifices so much for me to get to do that. I thank God every day for you, sorry I do not tell you enough, but I am so glad I get to stay home with our girls. These past couple of weeks I have just realized how great of a husband and Daddy he really is. Yesterday, he drove to Howard Lane during his lunch break to help me decide between two bathing suits b/c he knew swimsuits are my biggest insecurity, ok, my hinie and belly are my biggest insecurity, but the lack of them being covered was what I needed support with. He did that for me. Before that he switched his days off so I could pursue a dream of teaching again. He is going to be a stay at home Daddy one day a week so I can go back to teaching at the Co-op. Most guys would rather watch football or basketball, but not my guy, he would rather watch two bathing beauties in the backyard in the pool. He reads two books every night to his girls before bed and then, sings Jesus loves me to LE as he puts her in bed. Honey, I am so blessed and I writing this so everyone knows how incredibly blessed your girls and I are. Thank you! I love you Benjamin!

2 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

What a great tribute.

Mrs. Jenk said...

It does feel good to be in love!