Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Branson: day of driving

Last month, I got a call from one of my fighters asking if we would like to go to Branson for a week.  He had a timeshare and it was expiring.  They had already been and had plans for this week anyways, so would we want to go.  I was totally blown away.  I called Ben and he was able to take the time off  and our new trainers were able to cover my classes, so we were a go.
It was a twelve hour day, since we have a potty trained kid who can't go in his pull up.  Since we had a late night the night before with Boo's play, most everyone went back to sleep in the car.  Around Dallas, everyone was awake so we stopped for kolaches and our first round of car goodie bags.  HR is really, really into puzzles right now, so I found Look and Find books that kept their attention for a good portion of the day.  The girls received some games RubberNeckers, Mad Libs and, an activity travel book, and The Best Travel Book.

No comments: