Tuesday, August 21, 2012

another new ride

Boo and I went shopping for LE's birthday.  She had something very specific in mind to get her and I would find it at the store that had white walls and the doors swish open.  SO, we did not find that special something and I walked aisles and aisles of girl's toys at 2 different white-walled stores and was pretty disgusted at prices and selections of what a seven year old girl would play with.  I finally gave up and asked Boo if we could take Daddy to help us.  I had selfish motives and don't want any more dolls to pick up.  The girls have been riding 12" bikes for years and we knew they had outgrown them, but didn't realize by how much.  LE needed an 18" bike and Boo needed 16".  LE picked an Hawaiian turquoise and Boo picked a pink and lavender polka dot bike.

No comments: