Monday, June 04, 2007

Mr.and Mrs. Bryan Neal

The Neal Family
~with the exception of Bella, she FINALLY had fallen asleep and I was not going to let anyone wake her, hopefully we can photoshop her in:)
We like Susan ALOT! She is our kind of girl!
Bella and Mimi
sad story - Bella was supposed to have a matching flower girl dress like Landry's. The night before the wedding the seamstress' sewing machine broke and she ended up making Landry's dress by hand, 15 minutes till the start of the wedding she was sewing Landry's dress on her. I, of course, did not plan ahead and pack Bell anything else nice to wear, so she ended up wearing white overalls and a bright yellow t-shirt to her uncle's wedding. She is too cute to worry about it, but I felt like a hick sending my baby to a wedding in overalls, guess it was west Texas after all!

My parents
Roy and Mary Neal
Landry -
the flower girl
The Neal Four
Bryan, Ryan, Kristi and Troy
My little brother Bryan got married this weekend. It was a beautiful wedding. I was a bridesmaid, Landry was the flower girl and my brothers, Troy was a groomsmen and Ryan was the best man. We absolutely LOVE Susan. She is from Wall, near San Angelo. The very first time I met her I knew she was the one for him, she fits in so well with our family. I wish I could post all of the photos, b/c I got a lot of fun pics, but here are a few of my faves.
Have fun in Hawaii!!
We are so happy for you!!

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

Great Pictures!

And you look great too, Kristi!