Saturday, June 16, 2007

great website

Some of you may know I have given up eating sugar and bread for two weeks. By the end of week 1 I could not keep my pants on my hips. I actually had to wear a belt to keep them up. Since I no longer have my old jeans, this was my only option!
Anyways to the great website - http://www.hungry-girl.com/ Check out the Chew the Right Thing link. It has healthy alternatives to some favorite dishes and even includes points for you weight watcher fans! I cannot wait till next week to try the Oreo Pie.
BTW - the diet I am copying is South Beach Diet, but I have not been completely innocent. Ben took me to Cheesecake Factory this week and I made some wise choices - as we like to say in pre-k world. I had my favorite tea, but with sweet and low instead of sugar in the raw. We asked them to not bring the bread (hardest part of the meal). We substiuted the mashed potates with green beans and we split a piece of cheesecake to celebrate. Even though we fudged a little bit, it was much better than what we normally do when we go out to eat. I hope you enjoy the new website. I have included it in my fave places to visit.

1 comment:

Mrs. Jenk said...

Keep it up and we'll go shopping again! - Anna