Monday, May 29, 2017

New year, new blogger

Hi everybody, this is Kristi's daughter Landry. I was laying on the couch with my mom, when I told her I wanted to take over her blog, because with her crazy life she doesn't find much time to blog here. Her response was, "That's a great idea Landry!" So you'll be hearing a lot more from me as I turn into my mother. You might think my mom and I are as different as blue and orange, but let me tell you, we have just as much in common as we do different.But as I get back to the point I want say that this should be a good year. You might see an occasional blog from my mom, but don't count on it.

4 comments:

Tweetie said...

Hey "Not your Momma's Blog Anymore" Landry,

This is Miss Donna that works at MagEyes with your Mimi. :)

So nice to see you taking up the "pen" for your Momma!

I will enjoy looking for your Blogs to come.

Congratulations and speak from your heart!

Lots of Love, Miss Donna

mary.mimi said...

GREAT JOB, LE... So glad you are taking this responsibility over. It will be fun to live life in your crazy family through your eyes.. Looking forward to it.
Luv and hugs ... MiMi

Anonymous said...

Girl of many talents

~kristi said...

Thank you everyone!