Thursday, April 23, 2015

Kenya had to be postponed

Ben and I were advised to not travel to Kenya at this time because of the recent attacks on Christians in Garissa.  We prayed for a week and even considered travelling with our church later this year to Kenya.  We have decided it is not our time and sent the pastor money to purchase sixty Bibles in the area language.  We are still waiting, and praying for our funds to be returned from the airlines.  We purchased travelers' insurance but had to file a claim to see if our cancellation was covered by the insurance.
We are still processing everything and learning to trust without borders in His will and not what we thought the plan was.

No comments: