Wednesday, August 17, 2011

finally seeing changes

Over the past 2 weeks, Ben and I have been keeping a food journal.  We use the daily plate at livestrong.com.  In the two weeks time, I have FINALLY seen the scale change and inches come off.  I have lost 7 inches and 3 pounds.
When you sign up, you enter the amount of weight you want to loose in the time you want to loose it.  My goal is 1 1/2 pounds a week.  Every day we log the food we eat and the fitness activities for the day.  In the time my food choices have changed too.  I have had 4 oz of Dr. Pepper in 2 weeks, and I could hardly drink it b/c it was too sweet.  In the two weeks I have also had a difficult time trying to hit my daily intake in calories. 
I am so glad we have finally found something that is working!  I kept telling myself I was eating healty, so why wasn't I loosing the weight.  But, the thing is calories are calories and I was consuming more than I was burning. 

No comments: