Tuesday, July 14, 2009

hug 'em while you can

Today was a tough day.
Last night one of my students from my hometown was admitted to the hospital with severe headaches, could not sit up without passing out and no explanation. Then, this morning I get a message that a student that volunteered in my classroom at the private school I taught at here in Austin was killed in a wreck late last night.
It has just been one of those days that I do not want my girls out of my sight. They probably had one too many pieces of candy today, kissed and hugged more than probably wanted to be. Played every game they asked to play, dressed up every time they wanted to, had their favorite snacks, and probably one too many cups of juice. It did not matter. My mom gave me a sign yesterday that said Count your Blessings -today I did.
Please keep Abby M. (age 15) and the the Koke family- (Caleb age 17) in your prayers.

No comments: