Saturday, May 30, 2009

reunion season has begun









Every year my family is the best about hosting family reunions, unfortunately we are not close enough to make them every year.  This past year I lost two family members that I normally only get to see at the reunions, so I really wanted to attend this year, but circumstances were just not going to allow it to happen.  Last mintue, Ben told me I should go, so Friday afternoon I loaded the girls, bikes and camera in the car to meet my parents in FBG to go on our first camping trip.  We got rained on almost the entire day Saturday, but I was glad I made the trip.  I recently heard a quote, I wish I could remember who said it, but it is my new standard - At the end of your life you will not regret the things you did, but the things you didn't do.  I hope this reigns true.

1 comment:

Mike and Amber Murphy said...

I like the quote at the end...that is why I SO BADLY want for our family to get together!!

Hope we are next!