Monday, July 16, 2007

new job

I got the job!!! I am the new kindergarten teacher at Classical Enrichment Academy in Northwest Austin. I am so excited!!! It is one day a week, so I can still be Mommy, but I get to teach. Which if you know me, you know a huge chunk has been missing from my life! CEA is a homeschool coop that meets once a week at a local church. We have Spanish, Geography, Reader's Theater among other things. I get to use my favorite curriculum which is based on themes, my favorite method of teaching (I used that curriculum the first year I taught at St. Peter's. so I am familiar with it already) plus did I mention I get to teach again!!! Thanks for the prayers for those of you who knew I was seeking a job, now please pray for the right person to step up to take girl of the girls. We plan to ask Piedad (our angel who comes once a week now), but if she does not work out then I will need to find someone new. I will 18 kiddos, so it is going to be fun!!
http://www.classicalenrichmentacademy.com/

5 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Whoohoo! I'm excited for you! Congrats!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Check you email! I sent out an email to people I thought would be interested!! Hahaha

Did you know that you have Bryan and Susan Miller on here?!

Carri said...

congratulations! sounds like fun, and the perfect amount of work. i have not caught the "i miss teaching" bug yet! i think about it a lot, but don't miss it the way you do. brecken is starting to get interested in all of my teaching books and supplies and stuff and it is getting really fun! let me know how the job goes :)

Mrs. Jenk said...

Yeah! Very exciting!