Monday, May 07, 2007

this is not your mother's day gift


My mom announced this weekend, the reason I had not posted more photos of the girls in the flowers on my blog was b/c they were probably her Mother's Day gift. So, this post is specifically for you mom. I am sorry to disappoint, but you do not have me figured out - and to prove it, here are some pics from the girls in the flowers. Delay is called: two children under 2, photography business including editing galore, church curriculum, planning a wedding shower, packing for trip, and getting the house ready to sell. I love you, Mom and yes, you will love your mother's day present, but I could not let you think you had it figured out!! XOXO

1 comment:

mary.mimi said...

I am not so sure why I am blamed for everything, but if it gets me more pix...I have only just begun... :0)
I haven't ckd this space for weeks so I did NOT know what was not posted... so there... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA