Monday, April 16, 2007

photographer's kids


Why is it that I have awesome photos of everyone else's children, but mine does not want to cooperate for photo shoots??? We tried to take famliy photos in the bluebonnets a couple of weeks ago and Landry did not want to cooperate (Mimi was there and she was afraid Mimi was leaving her). So we tried again this weekend, just Mommy, Daddy and Bella, still she cried, no screamed and refused to have her picture taken. I got some great ones of her walking in the bluebonnets(with her tongue sticking out--just like her Mom when she is concentrating - thus the reason I am always searching for chapstick) , but no portrait type Easter photos to make wallet prints out of. So now all of you who used to recieve wallets every single holiday knows, I have TRIED to take photos of my girls, I promise, they just do not turn out like they did a year ago, they all have snot bubbles in them now!

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

That one is cute too. You should go ahead and make the wallets - for posterity.