Thursday, March 29, 2007

Heroes Groundbreaking


Last night was the groundbreaking for our new youth and children's facilities at church. It was so awesome, we had a great time. Ben and I are so excited about getting to be involved in such an awesome ministry. Ben has been involved with the media team since last fall and he LOVES it. He has met some really great guys and he loves learning more each time he is up at the church. This week I recieved a promotion in Kid's Kingdom and I am now the Preschool Curriculum Director for ages birth - kindergarten. It is a huge responsibility, but I am really excited about knowing that I am investing in the future of so many children each week. I get to work with a great group of ladies each week, I am so excited about our future here. We have been attending Celebration since April 2004 and it was not until WE took the step to become involved that we really felt we belonged to the church. If you do not have family or friends I highly encourage you to get involved in your local church. It is not enough to attend a service each week. You really have to plug-in. After 8 months of serving at the church I can honestly say we have more friends now than we ever have had. GET INVOLVED, GET PLUGGED IN!!