Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Halloweekend

On Friday night, the girls drew out their pumpkin faces. LE drew the cat and Daddy carved, Bella drew a bunny that Daddy interpreted.
Saturday night, I worked the YMCA's Halloween fest. We raised over $21,000 for children scholarships to the gym and its sport programs. I worked with the seniors and they raised over $340 selling hot chocolate and baked goodies.
Sunday night, we went to our friends from church, the Tangumas. We trick or treated and grilled burgers. LE said "trick or treating is the best thing EVER." Bella said in response to a skeleton. "there's a bone head."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mary.mimi said...

Ummm... LE I thought the parade was the best thing ever...but I guess the new ever would be newer and bester than the older best ever :)
Love the comments..
I agree with Bella,,that was a bone head.