Thursday, November 18, 2010

another update

As I told you, I have been feeling pretty crummy for several days, more than just pregnancy crummy.  On Sunday, that developed into something else and then Tuesday that turned into something else and yesterday that turned into spending the morning in a surgeon's office.  I am feeling much better this morning, but I am on some great meds.  I am so thankful for a believing doctor and now a great surgeon and an amazing husband.  Please continue to lift us up in prayers, but especially that baby stays happy, healthy and comfortable for a few more days while I heal.

5 comments:

mary.mimi said...

PRAYING all the ABOVE to ALL THE ABOVE ... HE is capable, completely able and totally in control...HE being GOD not the little man who seems to be in control :)
Wait just a few more days little man...it is great out here, but wait. You will have a life time of waiting, so just keep practicing. :)

mary.mimi said...

I leave you with another thought..
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (NIV) "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."

Mrs. Jenk said...

Yucky- this little boy is tough! Glad you are getting the meds and hopefully rest you need.

The Gumpls said...

hang in there sweet friend, it will all be over before you know it and you'll be holding your precious baby boy! YOUR son! Isn't that neat to think about!

mary.mimi said...

Natalie: thank you for taking such good care of my GIRLS..mommy and LE&BB...I appreciate it.Makes being far away a little easier
MiMi :)