Sunday, November 14, 2010

baby #3 countdown

I have not been feeling real hot the past few mornings.  Breakfast has been a struggle to get down, can usually do cereal, not good going to a dr appt. 
At my appointment Friday, found out I have begun to dilate. I am sure that means something, but with the girls not so much, so will get excited when I start progressing.  He also had some concerns about how easily he could "feel" the baby.  He put me on the sonogram machine and discovered I was leaking amniotic fluid.  Then, I got on the stress test, which this baby does not like at all.  He kicked, squirmed, and had a good ole party the entire time I got to lay peacefully in a big comfy recliner; no sleep b/c of the Zumba class occuring in my uterus.  After the test, he sent me across the street to the fetal medicine office, so they could "squeeze" me in for a more formal sonogram.  Remember, upset stomach and 2 bites of toast, now noon, starving Mama, one hour wait to be seen.  Baby will not move, will not practice breathe, just sleeps.  They discover I am not "leaking" fluid, but they need to see him practice breathe.  Nope, not for 45 minutes.  We did get to see that he is still a boy, and he has a head full of hair.  Left the office and the stinker gets the hiccups for like 15 minutes.  So, he is a Neal/Richards and is already doing things on his own time.  He is head down and weighs 6 lbs 4oz.  I am excited to see his head full of hair.

2 comments:

Paper Potter said...

Excited for you and the fam!!!!! :D

Cari said...

I will keep you all in my prayers!