Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2 Little Indian Girls

This week, we have been learning about the first Thanksgiving. The girls have a little background knowledge of the Native Americans b/c of my Dad's passion for the Mountain Men and their relationship with the Indians. The girls had a blast reading books, watching Pocahontas (ok, not real educational, but it was about Indians) and decorating their own buckskins. I could not get them to let me teastain their dresses, but they turned out cute anyways. LE really got into the Indian writings, she worked on her symbol drawings for over an hour.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marissa said...

That is too cool! I am so excited about doing all of that with Emmie! I love how they turned out! Tell Landry her uncle Ryan would be so proud of her hard she worked on the drawings! Can't wait to see you guys!