Monday, November 29, 2010

email about homeless outreach

I was unable to go downtown last weekend, but received this encouraging e-mail about recent events I had to share~

Today my church worked along side MHMR on serving Thansgiving Dinner to those from our city. There were several individuals I recognized and was able to speak with because I met them when I went down with you guys from Celebration. I did see the woman known as Red today. Kristi she wanted me to let you know she moved into her own home in East Austin and God is truly blessing her. She said God was blessing her with the different furniture that she needs and she was very thankful and excited to share with me. I wanted to let you know that victory report and let you know you have truly touched so many hearts. I wish you both well and a Happy Thanksgiving! Hopefully, I'll see you guys in December.


Be blessed!
Virgil

2 comments:

lindsay said...

aww, i think about Red often. so glad to hear she is doing well... i can't wait to see her again and hear all about it.

Marissa said...

That is so awesome! I love following all of your work in the mission field! It is so awesome to see God's work!!