Friday, December 14, 2012

ornaments 2012

And here is this year's keepsakes ornaments.  Every year we try to pick ornaments that represent the year to add to our tree.  Starting at top left,  Boo got a ballet ornament for her first dance lessons, Mama- diamond ring for our 14 yr anniversary (picked out by Daddy), Daddy - Slave 1 (although I forgot I had bought him this ornament last year, so we have 2), R2 - spaceship - he is is all about vehicles and I thought this one was so too cute to pass up.  Bottom left - Mama - football, b/c apparently all I like is college football according to 2 of my children, LE - piano - for her first piano lessons (Boo got the same ornament), HR - 2012 - year he joined our family.

**Sorry for missing a couple of days of the C-mas challenge, my computer has been re-installing ALL of my photos.  I went to post past pictures of Santa on Tuesday and all of my photos were gone, not in the deleted box and not in picasa.  Ben's blaming it on the 2 year old b/c we cannot find any other explanation and he seems to be the scapegoat for everything else in the house, so why not?!?

No comments: