Monday, January 30, 2017

My karate brother

 Recently R2 has been wanting to do karate like me. One day I told him I could teach him and he agreed. I had no idea what I was in for.

 I started him out with doing some stretches when I discovered he couldn't do jumping jacks. We spent the rest of the day working on them.
 The next day he didn't want to do 10 jumping jacks.  Things went on like this for a while.

It was about a month later when my mom offered to take him to my instructor, Master Hill. I could help Read at home. It sounded fine to me, so he borrowed my old white belt and tested out a class.

 One day he told me his favorite part of class was running after stretches.
 At the dinner table a week later, Mom suggested why doesn't Read wait until he was older, so he could enjoy it and he agreed. So I'm back to by myself. But I really don't mind.

No comments: