Wednesday, January 25, 2017

It's not exactly a dog...

Ever since Duncan and Chloe (Our pet dachshunds) died, my mom, my siblings and I have been wanting a dog. My dad doesn't want a dog because of all the things we'll have to do for it. So my mom got something different and this is how it happened...

My mom and I were on a date together and my dad texts her. The text said my dad crashed his new drone so of course Mom calls him and asks him what happened. He told her it was just a joke but  Mom was pretty startled, she decided to get back at him.

We went to Walmart to pick up a few things and I told her remember how I used to beg to look at the fish every time we came to Walmart and could we go see them now. We went over there and were looking at the fish when she grabs a fish bowl, colored gravel to put in it, fish food, and she told me to pick out a Betta Fish. When I asked her what she was doing, she told me she was getting back at my dad for scaring her by telling her he crashed the drone

After going home we all put a name in a hat and drew for the name. He was named Wasabi and he is a Blue male Betta Fish. So we have a pet that was a prank.

2 comments:

mary.mimi said...

Is Wasabi the "bish" still around?.. I forgot about him.
Hope Jasper is filling in for D/C..he is a lovebug for certain.

~kristi said...

No Wasabi died but it's hard to blog about that because it's so sad.