Monday, June 30, 2014

June, where did you go?

I cannot believe it has been so long since I blogged.  I have been working extra classes this summer, and since I am not sitting at my school desk I don't turn my desktop computer on very often to blog.
This month we celebrated national doughnut day at Dunkin' Donuts who treated us to a free doughnut.  We went to FBG for my family reunion and camped with Mimi and PawPaw including celebrating PawPaw's bday.  We helped Steve with some chicken farming.  The girls attended my friends' VBS and spent the week with Mimi and PawPaw.  We have been dogsitting Erica's son, T.J.  The kids have fallen in love with T.J. and I have gained an "electric blanket" to cuddle with.
The pool is open at the gym and I took my obligatory slide down the big slide to kick-off summer.  I am teaching nine classes a week this summer.  I have taken a class at a nursing home in the Arboretum and a class at 24 Arboretum until they can hire a new instructor.  We are having a blast, but it just going by too fast.  I don't remember life flying by this fast as a kid?

No comments: