Thursday, November 29, 2012

its beginning to look...

The manger is up and ready for this year's Christmas production (she has been planning since last year's performance).  There are more kids this year, so that helps, but she is worried we are one wise man short.
Over the Thanksgiving holiday, all of the grandkids kicked in and helped PawPaw put up the manger.  The play is written, now just need Christmas to hurry up and get here.
On a side note, I apparently enjoy taking and posting pictures (as if you did not know that).  I have reached my maximum storage space in picasa and on my blog.  I now have to pay a monthly fee to use blogspot.  I think it is worth it, but was a little stressed trying to figure out how to clean up the thousands of unneeded photos (mostly old photo sessions, all family pics were saved.)  All is good now.  More storage is good.

1 comment:

mary.mimi said...

I always KNEW we were 1 wise man short... or was that 1 short wiseman. :)