Monday, September 06, 2010

Mission Mondays - Vio and Estera

I love to share about missions with you.  It is always neat how God puts someone on my heart to share with you and then find out it was at a time in which they needed encouragement.  I got the privelege of meeting Estera & Vio when I was in Romania last fall.  She is SuperWoman, I mean for real, for real Super Woman.  She cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner for our team, then cleaned up, drove us to our outreaches, preached, taught, planned, you name it, and when I got up at 4 a.m. she was in the hall reading her Bible.  She inspired me so greatly that week we were there.  And she is witty too, great blog, but in all honesty I have no idea how she has time to blog, so check back b/c there are times it is weeks before she blogs.  They are in the process of adopting two boys, and have had many bumps along the way.  Please lift them up in prayer for strength, direction, financially abundance and harvest.

No comments: