Wednesday, September 01, 2010

easy bake oven

Mimi and PawPaw gave LE an easy bake oven. If you are friends with me on facebook you may have already seen my opinion of this gift that I must have tortured my own mother with as a child. Do you know it takes 40 minutes to cook FOUR cookies in an easy bake oven? On top of the 15 minutes to preheat the oven and then the 10 minutes for the last cookie to cool before you ice them? I am sure this is one of those "paying for your raising" gifts my mom is always talking about. I guess in the grand scheme of things it does not matter b/c the girls loved it. We will have to make a Wal-Mart run soon for more mixes, guess I will just pick up a roll of cookie dough to cook in the oven for while we are waiting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cari said...

There are really great recipes online for easy bake ovens - we loved the home made recipes for days when I wasn't able to make it to the store!