Sunday, September 28, 2008

visiting family

I am at my parents for a couple of days. I had a card class today and got to spend some time with great friends and make cards together. I am going to make some rounds tomorrow to garner support for my upcoming trip.
I found out this past week one of my close Kerrville friends is moving to Arizona so I had to come see her (not sure if she is telling everyone yet). I am hopefully escaping some ragweed pollen for a few days and going to eat at my fave sandwich shop! So, posting on hold for a couple of days. I do have some great pics of my new clean garage that I will post when I get back and some fun surprise party pics of my girlfriend from church's 40th birthday.

2 comments:

annie's mom said...

so what's your fav sandwich shop?

Erica Wagner said...

love the new banner!