Tuesday, September 02, 2008

fell in love

I fell in love again last night at midnight, no not that! Although I am totally in-love with my husband, I found a new love! READING!! Stefani gave me a book a few weeks back on our GNO and I picked it up again after the Olympics was over and last night at midnight I realized I could not put it down. At 2:15 I finally finished, tears in my eyes. It was so heart warming and so...it just reminded me what life was all about, again. So, it is in the mail on its way to my Granny now. Today I started Please Excuse My Daughter by Julie Klam. I am not totally into it yet, but climbing in bed now, jammies on, with my bottle of water, will let you know in a few days if the love is still there.

Fannie Flagg is the author of Fried Green Tomatoes.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

My mom actually gave me this book a while back... now I'm going to read it haha!