Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Parents' Days

On Mother's Day weekend, I was so sick. I spent almost all weekend in bed with the exception of my weekly "cheat" meal which I requested; breakfast tacos with eggs, breakfast sausage, real flour tortillas and orange juice.  After breakfast, I sat in my new Adirondack chairs courtesy of my four kiddos and their awesome Daddy, but then quickly climbed back into bed.
For Father's Day, Ben had a very specific gift in mind which he has been shopping for since I have gave him his Christmas gift card.  This past week, he FINALLY found his gift and was able to pick it up.  Sorry, you will have to ask him what he got and believe me, he will be happy to share with you all of the details.  It does not have two wheels and it came in a large rectangular cardboard box.

No comments: