Sunday, November 16, 2008

i have a lot to say

I am a very passionate person about many things - lots and lots of things. One is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is the reason for it all. I have been tossing and turning for many nights trying to figure out how and what I want to say to get my point across. I think it will not happen all in one post or it will become to long and probably not get read. But just know I have alot to say and as I get the words they will be posted on my blog. Oh yes and you can thank Amanda B. for getting me hooked on journaling. My blog is one of my fave outlets and I love to show off my amazing children, but it is time to show off my awesome amazing God.

4 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Can't wait!

annie's mom said...

you go sister! bring it on...
loveya!

Carri said...

i love reading your blog, kristi! i know you have a lot to say and i can't wait to hear more. i am HORRIBLE at keeping in touch with people but i feel like i'm at least keeping up with you if i read your blog. you're awesome!

JJthe1st said...

Anything to hear about Him...